Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bulletproof Day 16. The ultimate BP coffee combination!

The highlight of my day is that I've finally found a BP coffee recipe that I really love:

  • BP coffee
  • 2 heaping tbsp of Kerrygold
  • 1 heaping tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp of Xylitol
  • 1 tbsp of Brain Octane
Now, happy taste buds aside, this is the first time that I lasted until 1PM without feeling oh-so hungry & had enough energy to go to the gym before lunch! This is what I am going to do moving forward. 

Lunch was absolutely delicious, with tender lamb, roasted carrots, asparagus, and eggplant. I added a tsp homemade tzatziki because it was too tempting not too... It's been some time since I enjoyed my lunch as much as I did today. Wolfed it all down in 5 mins, it must have been fun to watch!

I am also feeling pumped from my gym workout as I haven't done much since going BP and my body's been really asking for some physical activity. Maybe I'll be able to squeeze in a run or another gym visit tomorrow too. I am also considering not drinking tomorrow night, though it might be too tempting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment