Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Bulletproof Day 21. Technically, old enough to drink :)

Okay, the sad reality of my life is that not drinking during the holiday season is virtually impossible. $100/bottle champagne at work today: I had to say yes. 

So, in the 3 weeks since I've started this I lost ~4 pounds. I look and feel great. People are starting to ask what it is I am doing that's contributing. 

My keys to success are:
- imperfection. I improvise & sometimes break rules, believing that 80% bulletproof proof is still worth it 
- cooking! Every time I make dinner, it's just amazing. I made carrot fries, Brussel sprouts, and rack of lamb tonight. Absolutely delightful!

Booze remains a problem since 90% of my social life revolves around drinking. I am doing much better than pre-BP but hoping to really improve in January, once holidays and holiday parties are behind us.

And the best part? This experience is changing my habits! I am going to try & stick to this past 30 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment