Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bulletproof Day 13: Back on track.

So, the holidays. I did not exactly cave in, as I've mostly stayed Bulletproof on my diet, but I did allow for red wine in rather large quantities. Can't say I am proud, but it could have been much worse.

It was an interesting experience to live through freshly baked croissants and cocktails, and bring my own gluten-free soy sauce to a sushi party. I did it though. If it wasn't for alcohol, I would have been very proud to report my strong will.

I also find it curious to see how people react when I tell them about my new lifestyle. Really, a very wide range of emotion all the way from excitement and desire to know more to "why are you doing this" and "oh, you are one of those terrible animal eating monsters". Fun times.

Anyways. It's Monday. I am back to my Intermittent fasting routine. The Bulletproof coffee is keeping me going okay today.

I had lunch around 12:30 & snacked on raw almonds around 3pm. There was a drink cart at work. I refused. All my colleagues suspect I am pregnant. I'll allow it :)

Eggs & bacon & avocado for dinner. Followed with tea & raw cocoa nibs. It was a good day & I am happy to be back on track.




No comments:

Post a Comment