Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Bulletproof Days 19 - 20. San Francisco for work.

So, I am in San Fran for two days. Interesting experience, as always! 

Started with BP coffee in the morning and lasted until almost 1:30 on it.

My colleague wanted to go to a Chinese restaurant for lunch. We did. They were out of everything that was at least half way paleo. I ended up with a piece of grilled black cod. Everyone thought I was crazy as I asked for no MSG on it. The result was surprisingly delicious but tiny. I followed with macadamia nuts and 90% dark Lindt that I brought with me. Was happy I was thoughtful enough to bring food with me.

Client dinner was better: Wild King salmon with veggies. I had to drink but stuck to wine. 

It's intriguing how difficult it is to go out when you are BP/paleo. Almost shocking. All the crap food and oils around us. And sugar, tons of it everywhere. 

Now that I am on day 2 here, I am disappointed that BP coffee is not going to happen this morning. I ate a handful of macadamias and 2 squares of dark chocolate. I did bring my supplements.

Thankfully, I only have to live through lunch (and we are ordering from a nice restaurant, so they should have something for me!) and then the flight back home. No drinking today, hopefully, and back to my BP coffee tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment