Saturday, November 22, 2014

Day 5. First Bulletproof Saturday.

Let me start by saying that drinking last night was a huge mistake. While I followed the supplements protocol and did not drink much (a glass of red wine, 4oz Remy Martin), I woke up feeling super crappy and will a very nasty headache. Granted, I did not drink tonight, even though we had friends over.

I am also not doing intermittent fasting and bulletproof coffee on the weekends, so my day started (after Advil) with eggs and bacon + half of avocado. Yummy!

I was not hungry until 2pm, which really surprised me, then ate a salad with bacon (uncured and all the ra-ra). 

We had friends over and made dumplings. While we made a small batch with gluten free flour, they sucked. I sinned a little by eating the regular dumplings, dipped in butter. I also had some blueberries and fresh coconut milk (yum!). 

Washed all this down with a falling of tea and off to bed at 10pm. Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment