Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Day 8. Bulletproof: 3 pounds gone!

I know, I was not planning on weighing myself but it was too tempting not to so I did this morning and was very happy to see three pounds gone. If I keep this pace, I'll be at my ideal weight by New Year's!!! This makes me feel happy, determined, and motivated.

Altogether, today is looking like the good news day: my bulletproof coffee + brain octane + cacao tea arrived this morning. While I had already had coffee, I am excited to have the real Bulletproof coffee tomorrow morning!

I am also feeling great today because I did not drink last night and I ate well throughout the day. In fact, my energy level is so good that I took the dog out for a 1-hour walk, regardless of the rain!

I am planning to last through at least noon and then head out to get sushi for lunch, since both Sergei and I are working from home today. I will bring my tamari with me: I know it's weird but who cares.

I lasted until 12:30 but was really hungry. Sushi was delicious and my own tamari was welcome since they did not have it. I've noticed that I am eating less than before: as if my own food control has improved and I stop before I eat too much. I did eat eel today, since it is my favorite, but also sushimi to balance the rice. The sushi lasted me through 5PM. Not bad. Dinner was chicken & sweet potato, plus some avocado + some Bulletproof ice cream. I made a new batch tonight: this time with liquid coconut oil & froze it in individual batches so I can just take one out and enjoy. Also made vanilla custard ice cream for the kids. They love homemade ice cream!

I was tempted to pour myself a glass of wine tonight as we watched The Chronicles of Narnia with the kids, but happy to report I resisted the temptation & now very happy I did not give in.

Now, a half working day tomorrow and onward to Thanksgiving days. May the force be with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment