Sunday, November 23, 2014

Day 6. Bulletproof Sunday.

I went to bed really early last night (asleep by 10pm) so I let my husband sleep in and took care of the kids this morning. I woke him up at noon (lucky, isn't he?). 

Bacon & eggs for breakfast, with half avocado on the side, lasted me through 2pm. 


I willed myself to take the dog out for a 5-mile loop to the lake. I regretted not running but then again he can't anymore (11yo and it really hurts him afterwards). 



We came back and I then had some shrimp with tamari, and made baked asparagus with short rib steak & sweet potatoes. Not bad but also not the best meal I've made so far. I marinated chicken drumsticks for tomorrow night.

I also skipped dinner today; wasn't feeling all that hungry; but I did grab two glasses of dry Pinot Grigio with a movie. I followed the protocol for supplements & stopped at the right time, so I am not expecting to feel it tomorrow morning. But we'll see. Now drinking my green tea & putting the kids to bed. 

It's been a fun week. I am looking forward to sticking with Bulletproof. I feel better, I think better, I am making better decisions, I don't drink much. And hopefully I am losing some of my extra pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment